Grapevine – January 21, 2020
Last week – Michael Holly, Vice President of Product Supply at Clorox, talked about their new cat litter plant in Berkeley County.
This week John Lustrea, Museum of Civil War Medicine
January 30 Club Assembly
February 6 Mary Gunderson King, Immanuel House
February 13 Charlotte Norris, Burke Street Initiative (tentative)
February 20 David Welch, The Bonnie and Bill Stubblefield Institute for Civil Political Communications
February 27 Mark Baldwin, Martinsburg City Manager
- Tara Price, Berkeley County Development Authority, Visiting Rotarian-Martinsburg Sunrise
- Tiffany Lawrence, Orion Strategies/Clorox Company, Visiting Rotarian-Charles Town
- Wiktoria Warzycka, Exchange Student in Martinsburg in 2016/17
- Chris Pifer, York Factory Direct & The Billy Pifer Band, guest of Renee Pifer
- Greg Hoffman, Erie Insurance, Guest of Michelle Sadot
- Susan Mills, Stubblefield Initiative, Guest of John Miller
- Andrew Mowry, Small Business Owner, Guest of Manuel Washington
- Jerry Harper, Credit Card Processing Business, Guest of Manuel Washington
- Charles Preston – January 15
- Scott Slick – January 15
- Joe Brookreson – January 17
- Kresha and Mike Hornby – January 17 for 11 years
- Butch Cazin – 14 years
- Chris Johnson – 10 years
- Steve Truax – 3 years
- It would be great to have a few more volunteers on the Grapevine committee to help get the information needed to produce the newsletter each week. Please let Robin Zanotti [email protected] know if you can be available periodically to provide information via a template from which the Grapevine is created.
- Rotarian Rick Pill will be recognized as the Distinguished Citizen at the local Boy Scout event in March. The committee is looking for volunteers for the event. Please contact Pete Mulford.
- Join us for a Rotary Mixer Thursday, January 23rd at 5:00-6:30 p.m. at Simms Health at 312 W. King Street in Martinsburg. Bring a guest who might be interested in Rotary.
- Taste of the Panhandle will be held the first weekend in May at the Holiday Inn with a Kentucky Derby theme.
- This year’s golf tournament will be July 27 at noon. Contact Craig Martin if you’d like to help.
- Sandy Hamilton has asked for volunteers to serve as Greeter. Contact her to let her know when you can help out.