Grapevine – April 8, 2020
President Steve will be experimenting with an online meeting tomorrow. It will begin at 12:15 and the agenda will be abbreviated – about 30 minutes. Get your Golden Moments, bloody marys and lunches ready. You should have received an email from him with instructions on how to join. You can either do it through your computer or by calling in by phone. Here are the instructions once again.
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/j/1499082939
Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +1(470)8692200,,1499082939# (US East)
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1(470)8692200 (US East)
+1(773)2319226 (US North)
+1(469)4450100 (US South)
Meeting ID: 149 908 2939
- Kim Reid – April 10
- Bill Stover – April 6
- Jonathan Agee – 1 year
- Last week the Grapevine included a sweet note from Fer Heredia Pereira, our exchange student, who at the time thought she was headed home to Bolivia. Her flight was canceled and she is still here in Martinsburg, looking for a way to get home. Wishing her the best!
- From Judge Bridget Cohee: The Juvenile Drug Court is running low on $5 and $10 gift cards for incentives to the participants when they have a good week. A good week means clean screens, completing school assignments, individual and family therapy, court and probation check-in. Fast food gift cards of $5 and $10 are so beneficial to the kids. We are still doing our weekly hearings during the school outage. We are doing them by conference call. You can drop off the gift cards in an envelope to Leslie Crabill at BCT in Martinsburg. Thank you so much!
- There will be a Club Mixer hosted by Michelle Sadat at Advocate Insurance on April 30.
- Derby Days will be held on May 2.
- Rotary Golf tournament will be held Monday, July 27 at The Woods.