AUG 18 | NEWSFLASH
August 18, 2017
DEAR ROTARIANS & FRIENDS,
Here are a couple of reminders for this Friday and Saturday –
- Friday, August 18, Flamingo Fandango (see flyer)
- Farmers Market on Martinsburg Square, Friday from 430 pm to 730 pm until Sept 1st. Mainstreet Martinsburg > Detail.
- LAST FRIDAY for free concerts on Martinsburg Square, Friday from 5 pm to 7 pm until Aug 18th. Mainstreet Martinsburg > Details.
- Saturday, August 19th, 9 am to 230 pm: This membership seminar extremely important for all members of the membership committee, but open to anyone wanting to optimize their Rotary experience. For more info and to register, contact Chris Johnson
- BIKE NIGHT! Saturday, August 19th, 5 pm to 11 pm: Last year over 2,000 motorcycles participated in the police-escorted ride through the area’s rolling hills culminating in a street party in downtown Martinsburg. Organized by Main Street Martinsburg and Blue Knights WV chapter V this event is one of the biggest fundraising for both organizations. Stroll your downtown where downtown restaurants open, bike and apparel vendors on the street, as well as food concessions on each street corner. Visit the Beer garden, listen to great live bands, dancing, having fun in downtown Martinsburg.
Yours in Rotary Service,
Bill Yearout , Grapevine Editor
Direct any comments concerning this post to : [email protected]